Wednesday, June 18, 2014

FINISH THAT THOUGHT #50 - RESULTS!




Thanks to everyone who came out to write! If you missed any of the stories, go check them out here. Otherwise, let's read what the judge had to say:




This was a fun week, with eight (8) entries! Unfortunately for me, I have to task of picking which one I liked the most, and offering some explanation of why.

@postupak - Seriously messed up words indeed. Took me a while to figure out what was going on. Then, everything clicked into place.

@Ali_OMalley - Quite a nightmare about a giant spider.

emilykarn - This was a good one, right up there with any bug scene from an Indiana Jones movie. A blast to read.

JM MacF - You should listen to LOTR more often. Some really nasty ants in this one.

@stellakateT - “Meet the Ex, soon to be second Ex.”

@kellythibodeau - Lovely little tale about a family curse.

@CaseyCaseRose - A completely different world. One I wouldn’t mind learning more about. :)

TechieJ - Like the warfare between the ants and the spiders.



Eight solid entries, but unfortunately, I get to pick only one winner. So, here’s how I feel about the entries.



Special Challenge Champion - TechieJ. The spiders using guerrilla warfare tactics is a fun idea.




Grand Champion - @kelleythibodeau - A curse, the Darkness, and magic. This one has it all. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment